I began creating artwork when I was eight years old, when my parents bought me a Tester’s Model Paint Set. Both they and I had no idea what the set was for so I used it incorrectly. However that taught me how to think and create outside the box. I spent a lot of time in my room as a form of “escape” which I spent entertaining myself and learning about life at my own pace, which in turn made me a bit of a recluse.
Shortly after I began to take a huge interest in art as a form of expression, and I taught myself how to use all the available mediums in school and from watching shows like The Joy of Painting hosted by Bob Ross, and Secret City Adventures hosted by Mark Kistler, and trying to draw everything I saw in Comic books, art books, the Encyclopedia, and life.
At the same time I was heavily influenced by Science Fiction and Horror. I vividly remember watching Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, and Star Wars. All the Universal Horror Classics, and shows like Elvira Mistress of the Dark, Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, and all the shows that would run on TV late at night.
Throughout my years in School I won art prizes and show achievement awards, developed my art skills, found an interest in Electronics, Music, and Movies. Despite many obstacles growing up I had a happy life. I took the good with the bad and still to this day to life too serious.
When I graduated College with a Degree in Commercial Art I began to work freelance jobs, while building a business that specialized in Web Design, Business Identity etc. I found that I no longer enjoyed that line of work and fighting a desire to learn and create, that business began to morph into other artist avenues. I taught myself programming, I built computers, started a computer business, taught myself 3D Modeling and Animation. Hosted my own Art Shows and created artwork for various events and start up companies.
I am proud of all my achievements through out my career that span from Artistic Projects to Technological Projects. Below are a few of my goals:
1. I wrote and illustrated Zombot Love Is Eternal a Children’s book that sold 200 hard copies and 700 ebooks when released on Barnes & Noble.
2. Designed Artwork for HorrorNight Nightmares, A Little Punch Drunk, Mirage Entertainment, Behind the Thrills, and many other businesses.
3. Host VuduCon and other attended all kinds of Artshows.
4. I tour three Florida Conventions MegaCon, Florida SuperCon, and Tampa Bay Comic Con.
5. I sell hundreds of prints, originals, and create commissions via Bot10Art.
6. I host Tutorials via Youtube, Instructables, and Deviant Art.
7. Host a Facebook Page for Terror On Church Street.
In the future I plan to continue doing shows, Hosting my own show ( I am not saying VuduCon will be back just yet ), work in Comics ( Currently working on a Graphic Novel ), start up a Prop business, continue to stay humble and help other artist, and lastly continue to have fun with the talents I have been given.
Websites and Contacts:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org